Sunday, December 25, 2005

My vacation is going better. I went to stay at my friend Chris' place. He lives in a beautiful apartment dowtown. His dad's out of town, so he and I decided to pretend to be a married couple living in our fantastic apartment. It was fun. He and I walked around downtown a lot, went to coffee shops, ate out, and saw Christmas lights. Chris is a cool kid. His eye was hurting one day and I got to take care of him. I was sick the last day and he took care of me. He cooked for me, but we found out after hours of cooking that the fish was expired. It really was like we were married, lol.

What I got for Christmas-
1. Mini digital camera on a keychain
2. candy
3. Dvds- Meet Joe Black, Scrubs season 1, Mona Lisa Smiles, Raising Hellen, Spanglish
4. Money and gift cards

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home