Friday, November 25, 2005

First of all- Some kids are annoying! I hate to say it. I don't want to say kids in general but, man, some kids are crazy. lol. My cousins are so wild! They pull on people and are constantly asking you to do things for them. If you're old enough to sew, you're old enough to put your jacket on yourself! Whenever I hang out with them I start to think about how great day-care sounds or even having pets instead of kids and maybe work at a day-care where you can leave work and have a nice kid-free evening and weekend. Maybe having your own kids is different. I think I still want kids someday, maybe, but not for a long time.

Update on boys:
1. Boy B emailed me and wants to fore sure hang out on Sunday. That's good news, maybe some closure there even though he's leaving soon.
2. Boy E and I have been hanging out a bit more. We watched a movie and cuddled a little. He fell asleep half way through the movie and I snuck out after it ended, lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home