Saturday, November 19, 2005

So, I was feeling social last night and wanted to go out. I heard about a really cool concert but other than that I had no plans. So I made my goal to be social and find nice guys to flirt with. I hung out with my friends for a while and realized that all the men were gay and it got boring playing dance dance revolution, lol. I went to the concert at the Mormon institute. Good concert. My friend got bored and wanted to leave though, so I didn't have a chance to flirt with any of the cute guys. Who doesn't meet anyone at a singles ward, Mormon church, on a Friday night?! lol. After that I took my friend home and went to my hippy friend's house for a party. Guys that were there: 1. thirteen year old, 2. Ex-con, 3. three gay men, 4. ex-boyfriend. I gave up on meeting any new guys around 1:30am. I went home, got into my pjs, and went to brush my teeth. I ran into a guy in the women's bathroom, lol. I laughed at him. (he was a nice guy who didn't want to walk to the boys side, which is understandable). He "accidentally" stumbled into my room thinking it was my neighbors room. He introduced himself and talked to me for a while. I'm not saying the drunk invasive boy is a great catch, but he was the most eligible boy I met that night. I think it's funny that of all the places I went to meet guys, the one guy I meet was in the women's bathroom. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home