Sunday, September 18, 2005

Wow, I really hate drama-queens who purposefully hurt people and are mean to their "friends". My group of friends at the begining of the year became disrespectful and mean to the point that I didn't want to be associated with them or hear most of what they have to say. So I started hanging out with nicer people who still gossip all the time and are occationally mean, but at least aren't as bad. I learned the other day that they like to complain but don't want to hear what I think. When I try to talk, they don't listen and leave in the middle of my sentence. I ask if they're mad at me or something and they tell me they didn't even realize I was talking!...? So now, I'm trying to stay out of it all, which is hard to do because they start to be mean to me when I don't play their stupid games. It's a relief to be able to go over to Joel, Tia, Bob, and Catherine's house to have an actual adult conversation that doesn't stab people in the back. We talk about polictics, make up handshakes and dances, talk about philosophy, etc. instead of what someone was writing about me on their live journal. If they don't like someone they put up with them or stop inviting them, end of story, they don't spend the energy it takes to purposely demean or sabatoge anyone. It's a nice change. I know I need to find a way to not be affected by the mean comments of the drama group and find a way to not be annoyed by them either. If I can find some other chill friends to spend some time with too, when Joel and them are busy that would be awesome too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home