Friday, August 12, 2005

I discovered a really cool drive today. It starts off on my favorite high way that goes through the mountains, then it goes onto a really cool road that goes through the forrest, then it goes onto another road that goes through valleys, then it goes through one of my favorite small towns. It's so beautiful and I found out by chance that it goes through all those places (like a loop). The clouds were stormy which made them really pretty but it didn't rain much. If winters weren't so cold and snowy here and I would totally retire here, but you never know what I'll prefer then, lol. I woke up at 8:45am today! A lady came to adopt my roommates grey hound and we had a guy mowing our lawn and a guy doing tile in the bathroom. It was so noisey! There were 5 dogs barking, lawn mower, and hammering. I drank coffee and finished reading two of my library books. I played Sims and baked cookies. Over-all a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home