Thursday, July 28, 2005

I'll post more when my internet at home works again. I just saw the movie Crush. It's a really good movie. It's not super exciting, but it was still really good. It's kind of funny that out of 15 videos I've checked out at the library- 8 of them have taken place in England. I haven't watched many English movies, until now. I usually rent movies because the covers look cool (since they're free at the library). I usually don't know what they're about when I rent them. I'm getting tired of small town movies and hyper realism and movies that don't keep the cameras steady. I don't reccomend the movie Love Serenade. It was ok, but uncomfortable and a bit boring. The movie Virgin was ok, interesting idea. I can't remember the name of the other movie I rented. It was a cute Japanese movie about a lesbian and the boy who likes her. I thought the boy was really cute, lol (not usually the point of lesbian movies). The movie was kind of slow, but cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home