Saturday, July 09, 2005

My dream last night- I was hanging out with the characters of the show Dharma and Greg. We were haning out when I found out I just had a baby, lol. Apparently the baby was Greg's. Then we went to dinner party where they were doing a sayance, when I looked down and realized that I was pregnant again. The baby was born quickly and we found out that it was really small and possibly sick (this baby was apparently one of my ex-boyfriend's baby). I was getting worried about having two babies to take care of when I found out that I was pregnant again with some other guy's baby, lol. I was still happy about that baby though and I knew that Greg would help me take care of the babies. I woke up before the third baby was born and before I could suddenly become pregnant with the other guys in the dream babies, lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home