Thursday, July 07, 2005

I had a really weird dream last night. I dreamed that my family and I went to Cambodia. I flew around the mountains, waterfalls, temples. The trees were really realistic and beautiful. There were monkies playing on the temples. We stayed at one of the "locals" houses (although in the dream they were Middle Eastern). They were total jerks and we wanted to leave the house but there was a cival war going on- so we mostly had to stay inside.
Ah, cute boy at work! I talked to him more. He's so sweet. He got called into work unexpectedly and didnt' have time to get ready, he still looked incredibly cute. He has a very clean-cut look most of the time. He was wearing a baby blue, collar shirt today. He asked me what I was doing tonight. I said nothing in perticular. I asked what he was doing, he said he was grounded- ah! I asked him what he does in his spare time. He said that he mostly hangs out with his friends and does boring stuff, and wishes he did more fun stuff. He asked me what I do. I told him I didn't do much since most my friends live far away. He seemed sympathetic. I asked him if he had a girl friend. He got all emberrised and seemed surprised that I would ask. He said that he didn't but that he'd probably have more fun if he did. :-) I think our conversation was good today, it established the fact that we're both bored and single, lol. I might casually bring up the idea of us hanging out sometime. That would be really cool. I work with him tommorow. I might ask if I get the nerve up, there's a good opprotunity to ask, and if he and I get some time to be semi-alone. I realized that I had a goofy smile on my face for a long time after he and I's conversation tonight. hee hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home