Tuesday, June 21, 2005

If I won a really huge lottery, I would:
1. Buy a small RV so I could travel around the country durring the summer
2. Pay off my brother's debt
3. Send my parents on a vacation
4. Send my self and friends on a vacation
5. I'd have a shopping spree at Target, Hobby Lobby, bookstores, and Feminist stores, lesbian stores, and pagan stores.
6. I'd buy Raul a house, make a college fund for his kids, and give him cash for whatever else he wants, and I'd buy a house for the people he's living with now.
7. College fund for Matt's kids, my cousins, my cousins' kids, and who ever else wants it. A scholarship fund would be cool too.
8. I'd buy really great pots, pans, dishwear, bed sheets, new clothing, tons of plants, new movies, new music, good groceries, etc.
9. I'd go out to eat a whole lot more, go to more movies, I'd travel more, I'd be living somewhere cooler- like San Fran. Actually- I'd have a summer home in Vermont or Colorado and a winter home in New Mexico or California. I'd have a few homes in other countries too.
10. I'd buy my friends some gifts. Examples-
Bob- awesome Afrian drum set with a bunch of other exotic instruments
Vince- all the computer stuff you want, new car, college money, plane trip here :-)
Kevin- All the Movies, Movie-making equipment, and bouncy balls you want.
Sean- Mountain Dew and sandwiches for life! More movies, computer stuff, and a trip for you and your brother to where ever you guys want to go.
Joel- Trip to Japan, new guitar
Kate- All the photography, snowboarding things you want
Zefer- More fabric then you'd know what to do with
Big D- Toys for Marley, trip to Russia and Brazil
Jefferson, Phoenix, Cameo, Jason, Mel, Jesse, Jessie, Zach, Chelsea, Jacob, Justin, Eric, Colby, and everone else- I'm not sure what you want- but if I win the lottery- you can tell me what you want, lol
To Annie's dogs- Better medical care, the best food, toys, and a doggy-sitter
To my dog- Toys shopping spree, the best healthy food, dog water fountain, and a doggy pool (I think that's all he'd want)
11. I'd start my own charity service and social work organizations that I'd be the boss of :-)
12. All the rest in savings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home