Monday, June 06, 2005

I don't know how to meet nice guys outside of school yet. Here are the guys/girls I've met so far:
1. Colin- seems nice, met him when looking for apartments.
2. Michael- 17 year old, couldn't care less that I was there. Met at work
3. Trevor- cute 17 year old, but is 17. Met at work
4. Luise- Older guy, met at work, I'm completely not attracted to what-so-ever
5. Nelson- Guy at work, only speaks spanish, seems like trouble
6. Nick- lives in Boulder, kind of desparate, don't know if I'm atracted to him or not
7. Andy- mildly creepy, asks way too many personal questions
8. Kyle- jerk a lot of the time, doesn't like me and vise versa
9. Linsay- cute, nice, but straight
10. roommates brother- forgot his name, he lives out of town, and he's my roommates brother.
11. Cute guys at grocery store that I blush around and haven't had the nerve to talk to yet, lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home