Friday, May 20, 2005

I woke up in a bad mood today, I don't know why. I slept in a bit and didn't have much time to myself before work. I cut pizzas most the time. My boss sent me on a delivery, which was cool. I found out that I'm the oldest person there who does my job. That's cool though. My bosses talk to me differently (in a good way). I worked 8 hours. I was so tired! It's hard to stand around and run around for that long. I burned my other thumb kind of bad. Now I have blisters on both my thumbs. Oh well, hopefully it'll callous soon and my thumbs will be tougher. I went to the grocery store after dinner and bought a bunch of stuff for dinners but realized that I wasn't hungry for dinner, lol. I met my roommate's husband today. He seems nice. It's like having three roommates for a while. (four when Sarah's boyfriend spends the night). That's cool though, their boyfriends and husbands are nice. I'm going to bed soon (hopefully my roommates will be more quiet (They have tomorrow off, but that's one of my busy days). I hope my really cool boss works tomorrow. I'll try to come up with some cool stuff I can day dream about at work, lol. You gotta love a job that takes less than two hours of training and you can daydream for most the shift. I have a favorite day dream right now about touring around with Ani Difranco or Julie Wolf or Alix Olson (singers). That would be awesome! I was also thinking a lot about how cool it would be if I could be a seamstress or carpenter and could work out of my house. I also thought about what it would be like to be a pizza on the convayerbelt. That wasn't as good of a daydream, lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home