Friday, May 13, 2005

Sorry Vince! I'll start updating it more now. I'm glad that you still read it. :-)
My finals are all done! Yeah! I got home on Wednesday. I only cried once this year saying goodbye to people, which is a lot less crying than last year. But most my friends this year are coming back, so that's why. I've been looking for apartments ever since I got back. I saw 6 houses. Here's the house/roommate summaries:
House 1- Brian (mid 30s) Justin (age late 20s). Room is smaller than my dorm room and right by the washing machine, $500 a month. At least 2 guns in the house, one guy drinks, and one guy is a bluntly rude New Yorker.

House 2- half hour away from work, nice house though. Two guy roommates. The one guy kept looking at my boobs, and I think was either on meth or speed and was kind of freakin out. So that won't work.

House 3- average Joe, nice, gay guy trying to be straight. Only $350, but a shared bathroom and a really tiny room. Close to work and he has a dog, but really small house.

House 4- Annie, cool, laid back chick. Nice area, close to cool parks, 20 minutes from work. Two dogs. Beautiful house, big yard, furniture bed room.

House 5- Colin. My God! He is one of the most attractive people I've ever met in my life! I've met attractive men like that before, but I've never wanted to have sex with someone so bad! (Sorry for being crude). It's ridiculous! I've never felt such raw, animal attraction for someone like that before. His place was nice. Beautiful area, closest to parks, 20 minutes from work. I decided that Annie place was nicer, cheaper, etc. and even though it's a more beautiful area, I should probably not live with a guy I'm unbelievably attracted to. I'm blushing and need a cold shower thinking about it, lol. He seems really nice and interesting too, so it’s more than just physical attraction. I thought about stalling on the phone when I called to tell him I chose somewhere else, and I think he wanted to keep talking, but I freaked out and ended the conversation quickly. I thought about calling him back, but I'm not sure what I would say, I don't know what he would say if I asked him out. (he's freakin cool, 27 years old, possibly out of my league, I don't know). Any advice on that would be super.

House 6- Really nervous, high strung, metro sexual man. He bought me coffee and we went for a walk before I saw his place. It was a cool room, but only ok house. His other roommate was really cute too, and really laid back. His roommate told me some cute stories about how he's been nervous hitting on girls and was kind of lonely and was reading books about how to pick up on girls, lol. I thought that was cute. But I decided that it wasn't as good as Annie's house either, no dogs, too expensive, etc.


So my final decision is Annie's house. I'm meeting with her tomorrow to work out rent and all of that. I'm probably moving in on Sunday. Yeah! I'm so glad that I did all of that work to find a place. It's been a good experience. I got to see some new parts of town, meet some cool new people, and I found a cool place to live. :-) This has been an awesome summer so far, and it's only been three days so far!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home