Sunday, March 06, 2005

This week I did a lot of work for Feminist Club. I made little gift bags that were "Feminist First Aide Kits". They had candies, a rubber band, a magnet with a famous feminist on it, silly putty, etc. All the things had symbolic meaning. I hope everyone got something out of it, I put a lot of work and money into them.
The weekend was fun. Joel, Jacob, Justin, Chris, Mathew, Bob, Tia, Uki, etc. had an early St. Patrick’s Day party on Friday. I didn't stay very late. I left when it was just Jacob, Justin, and some girls I didn't know were hanging out. (they probably wanted privacy anyway, lol).
Saturday was fun too. I got to see Jason, Cameo, Cassidy, and Jeremy. They made the party a lot more fun. I'm glad I got to talk to Cameo about guy stuff, you have a good point of view. I think that maybe my bitter and anger toward guys might be a little too much, but the caution is a very good thing.
On Thursday I dreamed that I randomly fooled around with one of Justin's friends. Then on Friday, I dreamed that I met the person I dreamed about, but I didn't care that I just met my "dream boy" and I left him at a party. Then last night, I dreamed that I was older and I "inherited" two teenage sons, a baby, and a dog. Then a guy I was dating in the dream asked me to marry him and told me that he wanted to be apart of my family. I don't know where that dream came from, I usually have very dysfunctional relationship dreams.
Today, I think I'll do lots of homework and maybe watch one of the movies I rented from the library.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home