Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! I had a pretty good V-day. I got a cute valentine from a nice guy. He threw it on my balcony and ran. It was a box of chocolate that had a note that asked if I wanted to go out sometime. :-) I thought it was cute.

The school had free psychic/palm readings. It was funny how bad mine was. She asked broad questions that were so off for me, lol. Here's the convo:

her: I'm sensing that there is a sport your really into.
me: No, no sports.
her: a sport to watch or play?
me: no, I don't like to watch them or play them.
her: What about some sort of physical activity?
me: no, I don't really like any physical activities
her: huh. What about dance? Tap, jazz, ballet, dancing around alone in your room? Any of those?
me: I kind of like dancing in my room.
her: yes! yes. I'm sensing that.

Her: I'm sensing that you want two children, right?
me: three actually
her: oh yes, I see you having two boys and a girl actually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home