Tuesday, January 18, 2005

My classes seem pretty good. I had to switch into a better math class (with a better teacher). It's not my strongest class, so I knew that I shouldn't take a really bad teacher. I really like the rest of my classes. It's going to be A LOT of writing, but I need to get use to that. I guess I'm just getting into more upper-division level classes.
So, I've been totally moody and/or depressed for a year now. I got on birth control pills around that time. Then I would cry for no reason (even when I was happy) and I'd get nauseous every time I ate. I knew that it was the pills. That lasted for over 4 months. Then I was moody and everything was upsetting. I realized at one point that I was still being affected by the pills. I finally changed brands a week ago. It's so awesome! I've been so happy! I've only cried when something was truly upsetting and I haven't been nauseous! I've been able to sleep better, I've been less stressed, I haven't gotten as upset about even big things as I use to. I still have the same issues, with more stress, so it's not just an emotional or environment change. It was a noticeable change when I switched! I can't believe the pills would bring me down that much! I wonder how I would have dealt with things in my life last year if I hadn't been so moody. I would have still been upset by things, but maybe I could have handled it better if I wasn't on those pills. I don't know. It was pretty stressful last year. I probably shouldn't have been that upset this year though. It helped me realize that things needed to change, but I can still do that without being so depressed and moody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home