Sunday, January 16, 2005

Thursday:
I drove here early so I could hang out with Tara before everyone else got here. We ate dinner and ice cream, visited Farva, went a club, and played Scattegories. It was fun. I'm really glad that I came back early.


Friday:
I unpacked my stuff and talked to some of my friends that were back. I found some awesome library books (mostly social psychology). I went to bed early (esp. for a Friday).

Saturday:
I got tons of stuff done (bought books, club work, etc). Then I talked to one of my friends who I hadn't talked to in a long time. (I dumped him a month or so ago and he avoided me for a while). Tara, Big D, Matt, and I went to Farva's house for a party. We watched Harold and Kumar go to White Castle. I had been wanting to see that movie. Matt was getting on people's nerves but other than that it was fun. I didn't drink or smoke so I was the DD. I got mad that Matt smoked in my car when I told him not to. I don't think I'll let him in my car anymore (I don't see him very much anyway). He never listens when you tell him to stop doing somthing. I had to push him off the couch because he was hurting my legs and wouldn't get up. I told him I would punch him if he ever bit me again... and he did... and I had to punch him. He kept insulting Farv. I don't think people take him seriously very often, but it still obviously bothered Farv. Overall I'd say it was still a good night though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home