Sunday, January 09, 2005

I had a strange dream last night. It started out with me and Chris dating. He and I were walking arm in arm around the dorms. Then I went to my room alone and found Sean laying on my bed. He was being extremely sweet and nice. Then he started making out with me. I started to get really happy about that, then he decided that he really didn't like me and shoved me off the bed. I looked up at the door and saw Chris watching us. He broke up with me and went back to his ex-girl friend. Then I was on the show Elimidate. The guy was really stupid and most the girls were really bad too. So I decided to talk to one of the girls. She started to cuddle and make out with me. I figured she was just doing it for attention, but I was too, so I didn't care. Then I found out that it was just a fantasy and I was cuddling with my pillow and not a real person. Then I dreamed some other random things and woke up. It was kind of a depressing dream. My dreams have stopped being broad metaphors and have been getting right to the point with what I'm thinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home