Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Wednesday-
My cousin had her birthday party. She turned 8. She's a sweet kid. It was a fun party. We ate pizza and cake and hung out. She got some really cool toys that I wanted to play with too, lol. I hope that she'll want me to play with the easy bake oven with her somtime. They were impressed that I could sing along to the Arthor theme song (I use to baby sit a lot). That was funny.

Thursday-
Tara and I went to Moab to see Vince. Tara made me an awesome scarf for Christmas! I was so glad that she came with me to Moab. We spent a couple nights there. We met some of Vince's friends and his parents, watched movies, hung out, etc. It was really fun. I wanted to go with everyone when they went last year, but I had to work.

Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday/Tuesday-
We took Tara back to Grand Junction, then Vince and I drove to Denver. I hung out with Vince, Zach, Cameo, Cameo's cousin (I don't know why I can't remember her name right now), and Jason. Vince, Zach, and I went to see Finding Neverland. It was awesome hanging out with everyone. I'm so glad that Vince camen to Grand Junction and Denver!
My family went to eat at the restaurant that my brother works at now. It's a really fancy restaurant. All the waiters came up to say hi to him. Everyone really likes him there, which is really cool. I'm proud of him for finding a really good job. I ordered the clam and shrimp linguini. After dinner, I went to the library and got as many movies and books as I could hold. I would have gotten more, but the library was closing. My brother and I hung out and bought Christmas gifts after that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home