Tuesday, November 16, 2004

So I quit Pride club in a crying, cursing, confrontational meeting. I really had the last of that club. I hated every part of it. I hated most of the executive and I was always the bad guy. I threw an awesome Halloween dance at the school and they accused it of being to straight! I told them that I was trying to include everyone and that I wanted to bring back some of the members who are never coming back to the other people's events because of their problems and incidences (two guys jerking each other off at a party, a sex talk radio host getting uncomfortable, the underwear and pee on lube incident, etc.) Hmmm... innocent Halloween concert with a Christian band or orgy party... which would the school look down on more...hmmm. So really I think that they are just looking for reasons to be mean to the less popular of the group (many other people feel the same way). It's been a long time since we've had a meeting where someone hasn't cried. I'm so extremely glad that I quit. I have enough time to homework finally. I also have been a lot less stressed and a bunch of my problems with people and their stress on me went away.
I decided to have a quiet weekend last weekend. I cleaned my room and went to be early on Friday. Saturday, Tara and I went to the mall, went for a walk, then watched tv. Then I spent Sunday doing homework. It was good. I also got all of my homework done today, and that's awesome! I had a lot to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home