Monday, September 20, 2004

This week has been incredibly busy. I've been going to class, working in the Cultural Diversity Office, doing work for my clubs, etc. I spend so much more time outside the dorms now than I use to. It's been cool doing a lot of stuff. I love being in charge of the clubs and stuff. It's cool that people have come to me as a leader. I've been really productive lately. I love that kind of work. Social work rocks! I have a couple of groups of friends now too, not just the group I've been hanging out with at the begining of this year. It's been cool meeting the kids in Pride and at the Unitarian Church and places where people and I have at least a few more things in common. Not that Farva, Jacob, Justin, and I don't have things in common, but yeah.
The Sims 2 came out this week! I love it! I could spend hours playing it if I could. If you like the first Sims, then you will be obssessed with the Sims 2 too.
On Friday, Jefferson and I hung out and played Sims. Saturday I went to the desert with Joel, Bob, Tara, Zefer, Jacob, Justin, Farva, etc. It was the first time I've ever partied in the desert. It was fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home