Saturday, September 11, 2004

I went to the Untitarian campus group today. It was cool. There are some nice people there. There was only 8 of us there, but still cool. I hung out with Jefferson and Sean for a while. Then I caught up with Tara and Zepher who I'd been trying to find all night. The girls and I went to Farva's house. Joel, Bob, Jacob, Farva, and the other boys played drinking games. Tara didn't want to drink and I had one beer. Jacob was being a jerk as usual. It wasn't that much fun. Creepy guys kept hitting on Tara. All the boys were distracted by the slutty blonde girls or distracted by drinking games. So Tara and I decided to leave early. It's kind of sad- Jacob said, "Tara's hot, that girl is hot, that girl is hot and Lisa and Zepher are there." He hit on me for one day. I humored him but ignored him after that. That was a mean comment still. The sader thing is that all the other boys acted like that toward me too. Like they would only hit on me if I was the only girl there. True- most of them are stupid boys that I wouldn't like anyway. But it's sad that guys mostly don't pay attention to me. Maybe that's a compliment considering they hit on the sluttiest girls first. Maybe they just think I'm not slutty- that's good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home