Monday, September 06, 2004

Yaa for drunken blog writing! So I just got back from Joel and Farva's Sabath party. We all got very drunk. We played card games, drinking games, and hung out. We ended up watching The Passion of the Christ again. We saw Jason and his girlfriend. They're really cute together. She's really nice too. Zepher and Farva cuddled. Joel, Tara, and I cuddled on one couch too. Joel kept getting up to smoke though. So Tara and I stared cuddling without him. Tara said that she would make out with me if the boys gave us money. The boys were too cheap though! We didn't get money and we didn't get to make out. Damn boys. Tara and I kept trying to get Joel to cuddle with us, but he kept having to get up to smoke and puke. I think that if a guy has a crush on a girl who is cuddling with his ex-girlfriend and is wanting his to cuddle with them- and he's too drunk and addicted to smoking- then maybe that's an addiction problem. Just an idea, not judging. (sarcasm). Ok, so that was tonight. Fun sabath party. Happy Birthday to Tara.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home