Sunday, August 29, 2004

So, what to say about this weekend, hmm. Well I realized that paries are even more fun when you watch everyone from a sociological perspective. I learned that I don't like to kiss or make out with acquaintances. It seems so strange. I also highly doubt that I would have ever kissed this guy if we weren't both drunk. I don't even know how I feel about cuddling with acquaintances. It really depends on the person I think. I've cuddled with friends and it wasn't weird before, but it's been weird cuddling with some of my friends now that we have less of an emotional connection. I think my views on things maybe changing.
I still get quiet drunk after 3 beers. (I had 2 1/2 beers on Friday). I realized that I can still have a lot of fun not drunk and I may consider only drinking for certain occassions. I realized how much inhibitions go away when people drink which is a little scary. It's fun and a good excuse every once in a while but I guess you need to have very good internalized boundaries that don't go away when you drink, to drink a lot.
On saturady I did homework and went to a comedian show. I also hung out and talked with some of my friends after breakfast and dinner. Today I've been getting all caught up on my homework, which is a really good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home