Thursday, August 19, 2004

I've been packing up my stuff for college. It's weird thinking about going back. I'm excited but it's going to be wierd seeing everyone (especially the ex's) and just being back in general. I hope this will be a good year.
It was kind of sad leaving work at the restaurant on the last day. I made tons of money waitressing onto of what I get hourly. I got to open the restaurant and close too.
I saw my friend Keli and Lisa a couple days ago. I haven't seen Lisa since last December I think. It seems like she's been really busy.
I got a couple new posters for my room. Once I unroll them tommorrow I can tell you what the artists names are. One is a cool artsy photograph of a guy about to walk up an elevator and the place is filled with water. (It's hard to explain). The other one is of a girl who is bent over some feiries or tini people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home