Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Happy birthday to Sean. (I'm pretty sure this is his birthday).
I've been feeling somewhat lazy and uninspired lately. So I decided to just get up and do stuff. I ran errands and did a bunch of things around the house this morning. I voted in the local elections. I gathered up the email address of all the feminist clubs at schools in this state, so I can email them later. I scheduled appointments for me to do campus tours of other school. I hung out with my friend Keli (we went to see The Village, very good movie, very interesting). I felt a lot more productive after all of that. I planned out more for myself to do before I go back to school. I feel a lot better now that I'm actually doing stuff, and things that I want to do for myself and my interests- not what other people think I should do. I'm starting to regain my own schedule, hobbies, interests, etc. A few things have been occuring to me, like new ideas and ways of looking at things. Like today- I was trying to explain to my friend why feminism isn't scary, and it made me even more excited to work for that cause. I realized how much it means to me and how important it is. Mike, Evan, OAR, authors of books I've read, and so many other people and things have totally started to inspired me. I'm really excited to actually start taking more steps to get closer to what I want and things I've only been thinking about. I'm not sure what I exactly want yet, but I think I'm starting to figure some things out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home