Monday, July 26, 2004

I made tons of money today!  I was really happy about that.  I got to see Mike today (kid at work), I haven't seen him in a long time.  He's pretty nice for the most part.  I talked to Eric and Mr. Lu a lot today, more than usual.  I was in a really good mood.  Mr. Lu invited me to go bowling with him.  I said sure.  I think that he's trying to set me up with his grandson though.  I was in a good mood and I thought it would be fun to bowl with Mr. Lu  and it would be interesting to go with them for fun.  I don't know what his grandson would think about his grandfather setting him up though, lol.  I wouldn't go to meet someone as a date, I'd go just for fun.  Jefferson said that it sounded desparate!  I'm so not though!  I've already decided that I'm not going to date for at least the rest of this summer, and I haven't been remotely attracted to anyone in a long time.  I'm just now getting to the point where I want to even meet new friends or hang out with my friends now.  The idea of a relationship right now is wierd, confusing and kind of scary.  I'm not lonely at all. This is one of the times in my life that I felt the least lonely.   At most, I wish that I had more compatible and close friends here.  Relationships and even friendships are confusing to me right now.  I don't even understand myself or anything right now.    I've been really disapointed in people and some frienships I have.  I wish that I could just change, instantly, the things about myself that I wish were different.  It would be nice if society was different, if people and friendships were different.  I want to figure out who I am more, and what I want, and what I think/how I see things, and then start all over next year at school where people don't know me yet.  So back to the story...
I also went to a cafe with Jefferson, downtown.  I decided last minute that I didn't want to swing dance and I wanted to go to  the poetry reading instead.  I talked to people afterward, read, and drank hot chocolate, and ease dropped on some very loud conversations at the bar.  I eventually went to dance a couple dances with Jefferson.  I'm still not sure if I really like swing.  I'd like to take more classes before I try dancing with people.  It's not much fun to try and dance with people who are really into it and want to dance well with someone who is also good at dancing, and your not that good yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home