Saturday, July 17, 2004

Kyle at work was such a jerk today.  I help him do his job all the time because he doesn’t like the phone and the work won’t get done if I don’t do it.  I keep him out of trouble because I fix his mistakes and solve the problems he creates without getting the boss involved.  Kyle overly exaggerated two little mistakes I made and told my boss about it!  He was snotty and a jerk when he talked to me.  He’s so full of himself and defensive.  I’m also disappointed in some other people.  I’ve decided to not take crap from people anymore and to actually stand up for myself.  I usually just put up with stuff or wait until something really pisses me off, than I freak out about it to that person.  I don’t really like confrontation and I’ve had to deal with the disappointment of realizing that some people always demand having their way and really don’t care about what I want.  Not that I’m being totally selfish right now, I’m just sick of putting up with so much.  I’m in a really pissed off, bitter mood lately.  I need a new way to look at everything.  A lot of things have been making me really sad or really pissed off.  I really really need something new.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home