Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Yesterday’s dream- My dog had a giant tent in the backyard. It was two stories and had tons of room. There was a tornado coming though, so we brought it inside so he could hang out in it inside.
Last night’s dream- That I went to my friend Kt's apartment. We hung out, played chess, talked about having a short summer fling, and made out. Lol, it was a good dream. I've had a lot of dreams about her. I dreamt that I married her once. Usually I just have dreams that we’re on a date or hanging out. She, tornados, abandoned buildings, etc are reoccurring dreams I have all the time.
I’m officially not grounded any more. I was grounded for a couple days for breaking curfew. If only she knew about having two cars full of people pushing the car out of the rut in the side of the road or a few hours later- getting in trouble with the police, bla bla bla. Lol- it’s really not that big of a deal, we were just at the park too late.
Yesterday Jefferson and I went to one of my favorite cafes. There was an awesome singer there. It was only Jefferson and I in the room for the first part of her concert, it was like a private concert. I don’t think Jefferson really liked the grassroots, lesbian, feminist, folk music though. I thought it was awesome. It would have been fun to talk to her after the show. I hope she comes her again soon.
I quit working at movie theatre. I like my other job so much and I’d have more time for it if I only have one job. The theatre job really wasn’t that great either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home