Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Today was a much better day. My old boss, from the restaurant, asked me if I would work for him again. I said sure. He wanted me to come in today and work two or three days a week. I was so happy to go back there. It's a really great job. The guys in the back were really nice. The delivery drivers are awesome, nice, storners. It's nice to be around laid back people again. The environment is so much better there. It's like working with a family of friends. I get to see customers all the time and it's not nearly as stressful as the theatre. I get free food, soda, and I get to sit and talk to people or read when it's not too busy. I get to practice Chinese and Spanish there too. I've already picked up a couple words today from just listening to conversations. The people I use to work with there a couple years ago, brought in there friends when they left. So even though they aren't there, the people now have the similar personalities. There are some really incredible people there. I've learned so much from people who work there and people who have worked there. It doesn't feel like I'm going to work as much when I go there. It feels like I'm going to another home to hang out with my friends. I already have perfected my techniques for every task I do there, so the work is easy and fun for me. Even on bad days, it's a pretty good job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home