Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Yesterday, my brother and I went to the new Thai restaurant. It was really good. At lunch, we spontaneously decided to drive to my cousin’s art gallery (2 hours away). We drove from the restaurant to the gallery. We got to see my cousins and my aunt and uncle. It was a lot of fun. We stayed there a few hours, then drove back. I called Sean when I got home. I haven’t got to talk to him in a long time. I hate the phone, but I’m glad I called him.
I watched the movie Shadow Magic today. It’s a really cute movie. It’s pretty funny too. It’s about an English man who brings motion pictures to China for the first time. I definitely recommend it. I checked out a few more movies from the library today. One of them was Adaptation. It’s an intense movie at parts. It has some really beautiful metaphors (I really like the bee and flower one). I like the quote, “It’s what/who you love that matters, not what/who loves you.” I think it’s one of those movies that you can see over and over and you keep finding something new. There were a couple parts at the end that were a little weird (almost cheesy). If you see this movie, I recommend that you give it your whole attention. I was playing board games while I was watching and I nearly missed some really shocking parts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home