Friday, June 04, 2004

Yesterday I had for more hours of training at the movie theater. It went well. The managers who trained us are really nice. I wanted to go to sleep early, but I was kind of nervous about work the next day. I ended up only getting a few hours of sleep.
Today I had to be at work at 8:00am. I was the first one there. I helped open for an hour and worked the register for 5 hours. I had to run around a lot. It was the first day for Harry Potter so it was really busy. I think I did pretty well, being my first day and all. I was really tired after my shift. I was sleepy and worn out. I was too tired to do much else today. I work tommorrow, but I think it will be better because I don't have to wake up as early and I wont be as nervous.
I think my parents are going through the next wave of bad moods. They go through waves of being more and more annoying, controling, manipulative, and mean. My mom kept saying really mean things about my clothes. I was already emotional today because I didn't get much sleep and I have a lot of stress. She also wouldn't listen to me when I talked about work and she acted like I was really annoying her. I don't try to talk to her that much, I don't know why I annoy her so much. She makes me feel so stupid, ugly, immoral, irresponisble, and disapointing. I feel a lot better about myself when I don't live with her and don't have to hear her comments all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home