Sunday, May 30, 2004

Today started off disapointing. I had plans to get Japanese food for dinner than go to a coffe house with my brother and one of my friends. But my friend found out last minute that she really couldn't go. Then my brother didn't call me or return my phone calls for hours after he said he would. So my plans didn't work out. I had wanted to do something fun tonight since it would be one off my last free days for a while. I felt even more sad b/c I've been feeling like I wished I had more friends, anyway. I decided that I would call my friend Keli to see if she wanted to go to Target with me. She said sure. We had a good time. We hung out and watched tv at her place too. It was good that we had things to do, not just talking. I was thinking that we really need to have more fun and less talking if things were to get better between us. I hung out with her for about 5 hours. It didn't seem that long and I feel better about our friendship agian. (there are still some little problems, but it's not hopeless at all). I'm really glad that I called her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home