Thursday, April 08, 2004

I'm debating over what to make this blog. I could make it be my personal diary to narcissistically inform you all about my daily life. All though I do find that amusing for some reason. Or I could post highly informative and inspirational quotes and information from revolutionary people that could alter your perception of reality- hence the address deconstructionworker. But that's boring. I could indulge in my obsessive hobby of analyzing everything from a social psychology and philosophical point of view, and tell you my theories. Yes, that sounds like fun. Hmm, maybe I'll just do all three. Ok then.
What happened today-
- I went to class
- I helped out at the Pride booth for over an hour. My very short ex-girl friend beat me at sumo wrestling! It was fun running the booth. We had sumo wrestling suits, the game twister, foam swords, and some other stuff.
- I went to another class and took a test- I think I did well on it.
- I helped out at the Pride booth again from 2:30-4:45pm. I was really glad that some of my friends came to it. It meant a lot to me that at least some of my friends came. (I know, most people had classes to go to).
- I went to eat dinner with my parents and cool grandparents. I had shrimp and salad. It was really good.
- I went to the Pride movie. We watched If These Walls Could Talk II. It was a really good movie. I had been wanting to see it for a long time. The first story is really sad but the last one is sooo funny- I wish it was the whole movie. Only 4 of us came to the movie, but that's ok, it was like having an entire movie theatre for ourselves and having the ability to pause it or rewind.

Inspirational/informative part and social psychology will have to wait- I'm going to watch a movie now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home