Tuesday, May 25, 2004

I had a really fun week. My parents went out of town for four days. They never go out of town. They barely ever leave the house even. I picked up my boyfriend, Sean, and brought him to my house. He got to see the restaurant I use to work at. We ate chinese food, watched lots of movies like we did at school, went to a park, got ice cream, etc. It was a lot of fun. I was happy that I got to see him. It was really nice to cuddle with him too. :-)
The day after he left, my friend Jefferson and his friend came over to my house for a movie marathon (American Pie I and II). We joked that it would be a great party since my parents were gone (me trying to be rebelous). But I fell asleep in the big comfy chair. Raul fell asleep durring the last movie too. So it was just Jefferson up watching movies, lol. So I guess it wasn't really a wild party.
I spent most of today designing a miniture Japanese house. I like to plan out the interior designs, layout of the house, and the senery in the windows. It's fun painting the walls and building the mini furniture. This house will have 3 bedrooms- room 1 will be a buddhist theme, room 2 will be a zen-like room, room 3 will be more of a Japanese city theme. The bathroom will be a Japanese winter theme. The kitchen and dining room will be contemporary. The living room will be more traditional Japanese. There will be a meditation sun room and a Kareoke party room. I think it'll be really cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home