Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Work went pretty good yesterday. It wasn't too scary. It was kind of boring though. We mostly watched training videos and went over the book. Roger Lodge- the host of Blind Date was the host of the training videos, it was kind of funny. My brother and I drove downtown, for the fun of it, after work. I was going to go alone but I got too nervous driving there at night (not exactly knowing the area- I usually take light rail) and I decided I wanted him to come with me.
Today I went downtown with my brother again to get lunch. We finally got to have Japanese food, like we talked about. After that I sat in the sun and read a while. Then I worked on my mini house. I cut some more walls out and painted the walls for the second room and the bathroom. It was kind of a slow day, but not really boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home