Monday, May 31, 2004

Today was a pretty good day. I spent most the morning just hanging out at home and painting. I painted a new pot to replant one of my plants. My mom finally let me cook. (I'm usually not allowed to cook or bake, ever). I made spaghetti with home-made sauce, a salad with home-made dressing, sliced oranges, and garlic bread. It was a lot of fun to cook and it turn out pretty good. My friend Keli and I went to Jefferson's house to watch the movie Master and Commander. We got distracted played chess too long and we could only watch half the movie (I still have a curfew). I thought the movie was really good. I really want to see the end sometime.
I'm kind of nervous about work training tommorrow, but I bet it will be fine. I think it's mostly training videos. I know the other trainees were nervous too. I'm not too nervous, but I will feel better once I know what I'm suppost to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home