Saturday, June 05, 2004

So Thursday was my last day of training. My first official day of work was Friday. I had to be there at 8:00am. I'm definitely not use to waking up that early. It was really busy because it was the first day of Harry Potter III. I was really tired by the end of the day.
Today I work for only a few hours. The manager I work with today was really nice. The other two people seemed pretty nice too. I watched Mona Lisa Smile. It was really good. I picked up my friend Keli. We finished watching Master and Commander. I liked the first part of the movie but I didn't really like the last half of it. Overall I'd say it was a good movie. I think other people would really like it (esp. guys who want to be pirates and sailors- you know who you are, lol).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home