Thursday, June 10, 2004

This was my first day as an usher. It went pretty well. It was really slow though so they sent me home early. I worked a few hours for my parents (sweeping, vacuuming, yard work). My dad offered to give me a job researching stocks for him. I might do that too, don't know yet. I went to my brother's house after dinner. I had fun, but I hate that he's always drunk. At least he didn't want to go anywhere or want me to drink. He gets really weird when he's drunk. I regret going over to his place a lot of times because of it. I didn't necessarily regret going there day, but I felt really bad after a while. I know it's mostly my issues (of why him drinking makes me uncomfortable) but for right now, I don't really care. I think I'm going to leave whenever he first starts to drink or if I can tell that he's already drunk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home