Saturday, June 12, 2004

Today was fun. My little cousins came over yesterday. They're really cute. We played chinese checkers, ping pong, botchy ball, jumprope, etc. They're a little annoy but so cute that it's hard to be mad. Carmen (age 6) woke me up at 8am this morning. I heard her crying outside my door. I went out to see if she was ok. She said, "I'm sorry I woke you up, I was just so worried that I wouldn't get to see you before I left. I couldn't eat breakfast or play or anything!" It was so sweet.
I worked for about five hours yesterday. It was really tiring. But I have a list of the best (sadly) pick up lines I've heard since working there(some toward me, some toward other people):
1. So, how old are you (in the "how you doing" voice)
2. You want to hear a joke? It's about ketchup. You know you do!(in a flirty voice)
3. Creepy guy trying to flirt in a grimlin voice and talking about everyone in third person.
Me trying to lie to my creepy boss:
Him: You want to go bowling tongiht?
Me: No, I'm going to sleep right after work.
Him: But it's 8pm.
Me: Yeah, I have to wake up early.
Him: But you're working the closing shift tommorow.
Me: Yeah.

Joke about Ketchup:
Three tomatoes are going for a walk. A mother, father, and child. The parents make it all the way across the park and notice that their child is far behind. The father yells to the child, "Hey, ketchup!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home