Monday, June 28, 2004

I got to go to cirque dus oleil today. It was really really cool. I had been wanting to go to it for a very long time now. The performance was awesome and so was the costumes and the stage. It's hard to describe how cool it was or even what it's like. I missed Pride fest today. I had to work late last night, so I slept in today. I could have woken up early anyway, but I had so much going on that it would have been hard to go there and back in time. I went swing dancing with Jefferson, Zeek (sp?), and Raul after the circus. It was fun. I love the cafe they go to for it. I got the nerve up to ask a couple guys to dance. I'm still not very good at dancing yet. I briefly danced with both of them and ended up mostly just talking to the second guy. I think that it would be fun to go to the classes. That way I'd learn how to dance better and I could dance with other beginers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home