Monday, July 19, 2004

I’m glad that I could see Vince again, the day before he left.  I was happy that I got to see Kevin and Zach again too.  (Note to Kevin-  I did like your hair, the pictures you had of your short hair reminded me of someone I knew who tried too hard, that’s all.  I don’t think it looks like that on you, it’s good). 
I worked today.  I was suppose to have the day off but my boss needed me to open the restaurant for him.  I made about $9.50 an hour today.  It was awesome.  I was also in charge most of the night.  The boys had to do their work for the first time in a while because I was working in the back.  It was funny, Kyle and Evan realized how much work I really do for them.  Evan even helped me do some of my work when he saw how much I had to do. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home