Thursday, July 29, 2004

So my goal of not being a push over is going better.  It really annoyed people at first and I was constantly being disapointed.  But things have been different now.  Kyle stopped his snooty comments and apologized for some of the things he said.  He also admitted that he was suprised that I still helped him so much at work.  He said that I still did a lot more for him than he ever would.  At least he's trying a little more.  He's still lazy, but it's better.  Evan and Mike P.  started helping more too.  Mike T. has been one of the few to be responsible on his own.  He's very gentlemanly.  He takes responiblity for things and wont let other people do it for him.  He also wont take tips that he really doesn't deserve.  He does a lot of cool things, even more than people would expect.  He's been a really good influence on everyone.  I also realized that other than Jefferson, most my friends don't call me as much as I call them.  So I've called them all  and am making myself wait for them to call me next.  It took a couple weeks for Keli to call me back, but she finally did today.  We talked for over an hour and a half, went out for ice cream and watched a movie.  I think she didn't call because she's really busy, shy, use to being alone a lot more, and she's use to me calling her.  I also made my brother pay for his half of everything at the concert (dinner, ticket, alcohol, and parking).  I also told him that I was going to drive (b/c he drinks too much and I'm not getting in bad situations of having to ride with him drunk).  I told him when I was going and didn't remind him excessively.  He suprisingly was dependible.  I'm still mad that he got drunk durring dinner one night, then he forgot me at the grocery store (fortunintly I had his car keys or he would have driven which would be really bad and I would have had to walk home).  I'm not paying for anything for anyone any more (except if I have a bf- than I'll pay 50% of the time- no more no less).  I'm also going to drive whenever I don't fully trust someone.  I had to do that with my bad friends in high school, unfortunitly I have to do that again. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home