Friday, July 30, 2004

I woke up early today and went to the Cheese Cake Factory for lunch with my parents and grandparents. My parents wanted to surprise my grandparents by telling them that day that we were going down town (b/c they didn't think Grandpa would want to go if he thought about it much). I think they had fun anyway. I also went to the library and worked a few hours today.
I made a list of my favorite "extras" in movies. Like Britany Murphy was an extra when I first saw he and liked her, now she's famous. Another one of my favorite extras is John Cho- and now he has a main role in Harold and Kumar! He usually remembered for playing a jerk in movies, but he might not be in real life. I mostly put him on the list because he's so hot, lol. I hope my other favorite extras become famous. When I figure out they're names, I'll post the list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home