Sunday, August 08, 2004

Yesterday my brother and I hung out. We went cd shopping. It was fun. Then I got my lip pierced. Heee hee. I got the small metal ball jewelry. (it was either that or a spike). I like it. It didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would. I also went to get the new brownie fudge blizzard at Dairy Queen, with Jefferson. That is a very good blizzard! Jefferson and I picked up Raul from work and Jefferson called up two other girls he knew (Laura and Laura, but not the Laura you know Vince). We all went to a coffee shop downtown and talked a long time. It was a lot of fun. The girls were really cool. I've been wanting to hang out with more cool people, especially girl (I don't have very many girl friends). I got home around 4am, but my parents were asleep so I didn't get into trouble! It was awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home