Monday, August 09, 2004

I hung out with everybody here today. I had pizza with my brother and my cousin for dinner (everyone else went out). I took my cousin to Hot Topic. I wanted to look at the piercing jewelry. I talked to a guy there with a lip piercing. He told me that my lip is swollan but normal (I've been worried that the bar was too small and my lip was too thick). He was cool, I talked to him for a while.
My aunt is really cool. She does tons of professional crafts (sewing, weaving, knitting, etc). I sat at the kitchen table and was braiding a necklace. She was sitting outside knitting. She came inside and we thought it was funny that we both liked to knite, sew, paint, ect. while talking to people (it's kind of old fashion). She also travels all the time. She's like 79 years old and she just went to Egypt a couple years ago with some friends. She's so independent and cool. I wanted to make her think that I was cool too, but I don't think she thinks I'm as cool as I hoped. I had a fun day overall. One of the girls I met through Jefferson called me to invite me to a party. She decided not to go to the party but she said that she still wanted to hang out some time. That's cool. I've been wanting new friends. She seems nice.
10 more days till I get to go back to the dorms, Yaa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home