Monday, August 09, 2004

I went to the library today. I saw a guy my age dancing in his car at the stoplight. I laughed and smiled at him. He started dancing more and laughed too. I passed him again and he was still jamming. It was cool. Then I watched three little boys (about 3 years old) trying to cross the street with their mom. They were trying to push their little tricycles without falling off the curb. The mom was helping them. It was like watching a mom duck helping her babies across the street. It was really cute. I went to my favorite bookstore too. I had to leave early to go to work though. My cousin and really cool aunt are spending a few nights with us. That's been cool.
I took the belief-o-matic quiz on Beliefnet.com. It's probably not as acurate as it could be, they would have needed to ask more questions. Here are my results:

Neo-Pagan (98%)
Reform Judaism (96%)
Unitarian Universalism (96%)
Sikhism (90%)
Liberal Quakers (89%)
Mahayana Buddhism (87%)
Hinduism (87%)
New Age (84%)
New Thought (76%)
Bahá'í Faith (73%)
Theravada Buddhism (71%)
Scientology (69%)
Orthodox Judaism (68%)
Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (68%)
Islam (59%)
Taoism (57%)
Orthodox Quaker (52%)
Secular Humanism (51%)
Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (45%)
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (37%)
Jehovah's Witness (35%)
Seventh Day Adventist (26%)
Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (25%)
Nontheist (23%)
Eastern Orthodox (21%)
Roman Catholic (21%)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home