Saturday, August 14, 2004

Wow, that last post had a bigger font than I thought it would. Today, I went to Boulder. I toured CU. Nice campus. It's hard to really tell what it's like to go to any school until you're actually a student there. I don't know if I could get into that school, but it will inspire me to get better grades next year anyway. I walked around Pearl Street and that area. It's a lot different there on a Saturday afternoon when school's out. I usually go durring the school year, late evening to night. I went to coffee houses and bookstores mostly when I went before and we'd meet some really cool people and see really cool musicians (a lot more college kids there too durring the year). Today I just had time to go to a couple stores, litterally. It would have been more fun if I went with someone too. It was still fun alone though. I wish Vince could have been there, that would have been a lot of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home