Sunday, August 22, 2004

So I got here on Friday. I unpacked a little. I ran into Bob and Joel at dinner. We decided to all go out and drink and go to the comedian magicians performing at the school. Joel got pulled up on stage for a trick and it was so incredibly funny! On saturday I ate breakfast with Joel and Bob. I went to my grandma's house and my mom took me grocery shopping. She bought me tons of stuff, it was great. I went drinking with Bob, Joel, Maria, and Zepher (a new girl). We watched Old School and went for a walk. It was a lot of fun. Sunday I went to the outdoor movie with Jefferson and Sean. (50 First Dates was the movie). It was akward seeing Sean again. Hopefully it will be less weird soon and we can be friends again.
I've kind of met my nieghbors. They're really superficial and dramatic but I don't really know them yet. They seem to be fun people and they have some really cool friends. They have one really cool friend named Nick. He seems nice and we kind of flirt a little. I think he flirts with most girls though. I might try to hang out with them more. That would be cool to be friends with my balcony mates.
I had my American Slavery class and human biology class today. They seem like pretty good classes. Bio is kind of hard though and I probably should have paid more attention in my high school bio class. American Slavery is an upper division class, which I didn't realize before. But it doesn't seem that much more difficult.
I really miss all you guys (Vince, Kevin, Zach, and everyone else who didn't come back this year). I miss going to Village Inn and Walmart. I miss having tea or ice cream with Vince. I miss going to the park with you guys and all the movies in the tv lounge. I have pictures from last year on my bulletin board over my desk. I hope you guys are all happy and having a good time where you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home