Sunday, December 26, 2004

ah, I have a sinus infection/cold. I've slept a lot and sat around reading and playing Sims. My mom was being really cool the first couple days I was here. She only search my room once and I didn't have a set curfew. Now, I'm not sure. My brother's car broke down, so I woke up early and left at 8am to pick him up (so he would be here on time). But apparently that is a reason to punish your kids, so she made us wait a few hours to open our presents. I didn't care when we opened the presents, but that's a stupid reason to punish someone. I asked her why she was doing it, she said it was because we messed up her exact plans, so she would mess up our plans! wow. I'm sorry his car broke down!?

What I got for Christmas-

from Grandma- a hand made blanket

from Tara- an awesome scarf

from my brother- Ani Difranco dvd (which is awesome!) and a Sublime cd

from my parents- dvd player, Jason Mraz cd, Angelina Jolie memiors (lol) Spring, Summer, Winter, Fall, and Spring dvd, and some gift cards

Santa- chocolates, altoids, cough drops, and easy cheese

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home