Tuesday, January 04, 2005

I hung out with Keli on New Year's eve. It was kind of boring but that's ok. We watched the Terminal. That movie has so much blatant advertising that it kind of ruined it. It also had major flaws in common sense things, laws, and story line. But it was kind of cute. Overall I would say that it's worth watching if you can get it for free, but if you have to pay, then there are a lot of better movies to rent.

I rented a whole bunch of Globe Trekker dvd's from the library. I love that show! I got the one where they go to Indonesia and a China one. (they're pretty much travel guide shows). I love the Vietnam episode too.

I hung out with Kaylan last night. We were going to go to a movie and a coffee house, but we decided to get ice cream, tea, and drive around. It was fun. We saw a cool car with tinted windows. We kept looking at the car and she told me to flirt with the guy driving it. I got embarrassed and told her I didn't want to. He rolled down his window and blew us a kiss! It was hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing. I hope he didn't take that the wrong way, lol.

Today is so snowy! I tried to go to the library, but the new snow froze immediately to my windshield. The defrost wasn't working well enough and I couldn't see, so I had to go home before I got there. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home